9. Your sleep schedule is similar to that of the great horned owl.
8. You make more than all of the MBAs you know who actually
7. You have enough computing power in your house or apartment to
render obscene pictures of upper management people.
6. Your idea of a social event is going to a Non-Disclosure
5. The last time you wore a tie was your high school graduation.
4. The last time you kissed someone was in high school.
3. “What? No raise? No Backups, then!”
2. You have a vanity plate on your car that names part of the Unix
And the number one sign you might be a Sysadmin…
1. You have ever uttered the phrase “I will be working from home
today so I can avoid wearing pants.”